- Create your own classic and trendy French Dip Manicure, beginner friendly, easily done at home with salon-like results.
- Provides a durable manicure that lasts for 3 weeks.
- Healthy choice for your nails as it does not require LED/UV light.
- All the essentials in the kit and you save more than buying them separately.
- Specially formulated to prevent chipping, lifting or discolouring.
- Comes with a Dip Mould so you can easily create the white curves on your natural white nails.
How to use:
- Sanitise your clients’ hands and your own with sanitiser or alcohol before starting.
- After applying the artificial nail tips, use the cosmetic brush to dust off. File your nails with an electric file or manual file to blend and “erase” the line from the tis to natural nails. (Skip this step if you are working on your natural nails without tips).
- Apply AEON BOND to natural nails only. Wipe off with clean tissues.
- Apply a thin and even layer of of AEON Colour or French Base to the natural nails on the line of the tip and natural nail. Dip immediately to the AEON EXTENSION FOUNDATION (for tips)/ AEON NATURAL FOUNDATION (without tips).
- Repeat the step, but only on the middle part of the nail. (Repeat this tep if your tips are medium or long).
- Apply again a thin coat of AEON Base. Dip into the AEON EXTENSION/NATURAL FOUNDATION. Repeat for the other two nails. (French Base needs applying over and over again for three times to make sure it is thin and even. Otherwise, the colour powder application later will be thick and uneven).
*Note: You should apply a thin coat of AEON ACTIVATOR to the two nails at once. After finishing five times for 10 nails, file and buff your nails for an even and smooth surface). From step 7 to 12, you should continue doing two nails at once.
7. After the AEON FOUNDATION application, swipe three times a thin coat AEON French Base on 3/4 of the entire nail (make sure the brush has enough base). Create a smile line by dipping the tip of the nail at a 45 degree angle into AEON FRENCH WHITE powder in the mould. Immediately dip the entire nail into AEON FOUNDATION. Tap off excess powder.
8. Back to the first nail, swipe three times the AEON French Base to the entire nail. Create a smile line by dipping the tip of the nail at a 45 degree angle into AEON FRENCH WHITE powder in the mould. Tap off excess powder. Then dip the nail to the AEON LIGHT PINK Powder or AEON NUDE powder depending on your choice.
9. Swipe a thin layer of AEON FRENCH WHITE to the entire nail again. Dip it into the AEON CRYSTAL CLEAR to all five nails, making sure to cover the entire surface of the nail. Allow to dry completely.
10. Go back to the first hand you started working on and make sure the AEON Activator is completely dry. Contour the surface if needed by gently filing and buffing the nails.
11. Use a cosmetic brush to remove excess powder and filing dust. Swipe the AEON Activator on 10 nails, followed with a thin application of AEON Glossy Top for the first round from the pinky to the thumb.
12. Swipe the second round from the thumb to the pinky again. Allow 1-2 minutes to dry. Repeat for the other hand.
13. Finally, finish it off by applying the AEON Vitamin Oil on the cuticles and massage gently.